Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Patricia Lane Pullover - New Pattern

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-patricia-lane-pullover

I've been busy and I've got a new pattern to release. It's called Patricia Lane. It's a pullover with a cable and lace panel off set from the centre. The stitch pattern is charted and written so knitters can use their preferred format. The ribbed border is integrated with the body stitch pattern. All sections are worked bottom up. The sleeve is a set in style. The neckband stitches are picked up and worked in the round. 




It will be available on both Ravelry and Patternfish. I'm looking forward to wearing this one once the cool weather comes. There are six sizes: measuring at bust 34.5 (37, 39.5, 42.5, 45, 47.5) inches 87.5 (94, 100.5, 108, 114.5, 120.5) cm. Patricia Lane is knit with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash in colour Fjord Heather 26316. It's a beautiful, soft, blueish green colourway with a grey undertone.  I hope you like it. If you do I'd really appreciate it if you would favourite it Ravelry. User activity moves patterns up in the ranking so more knitters see my designs.






No comments:

Post a Comment